From First Place 4 Health
8oz light sour cream
10 1/2 oz can Healthy Choice cream of chicken soup
1 1/2 c cooked chicken, chopped
1 c reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
nonstick cooking spray
4 oz green chilies, diced
12 (6-in) low-fat tortillas
8oz plain nonfat yogurt
1/4 c green onions, sliced
Heat oven to 350 F. Spray a 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. In medium bowl, combine sour cream, yogurt, soup and chilies, mix well. Spoon about 3 tablespoons sour cream mixture down the center of each tortilla. Reserve 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese, sprinkle each tortilla with remaining cheese, chicken and onions. Roll tortillas and place in spray-coated dish, seam side down. Spoon remaining sour-cream mixture over tortillas. Cover with foil and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Remove foil, sprinkle with reserved 1/4 cup cheese. Return to oven uncovered and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
462 Calories; 12g Fat (22.4% calories from fat); 28g Protein; 63g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 41mg Cholesterol; 1332mg Sodium.
Slow Cooked Chicken and Salsa Enchiladas
From You've Got Supper.com
Servings: 4 Prep Time: 5 min. Cook Time: 4 1/2 hours
• 16 oz chicken breast halves, boneless skinless
• 1/2 cup(s) yellow onion, chopped
• 2 cup(s) salsa, divided
• 1/2 tsp cumin
• 2 jalapeno pepper(s), seeded and chopped
• 3 tbsp cream cheese
• 6 tortillas
• 1 cup(s) mexican cheese blend, shredded
1. Place chicken, onion, 1 cup of salsa, cumin and chopped jalapeno in the slow cooker. Cook for 4 hours on low.
2. Shred chicken. Add cream cheese and stir until smooth. Fill tortillas and place in a greased baking dish, seam side down. Top with remaining salsa and shredded cheese.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 30 minutes.
Option: top with chopped tomatoes and avocado before serving.
Suggested Side: Homemade Salsa, tortilla chips
Print this recipe
Simple Sour Cream Enchiladas
From Centsational Girl
4 chicken breasts, fully cooked & shredded
2 dozen white corn tortillas
1 16 oz. can green enchilada sauce
2 ounces additional green chiles
14 oz. sour cream
4 cups shredded cheese (Jack or Mexican blend)
*using nonfat sour cream and lowfat cheese will decrease the calories!