Sunday, March 14, 2010

What's for Dinner?


S- BBQ Chicken Pizza, Salad, Roll
M- Chicken Patty Melt, Raw Veggies
T- Taco Bar
W- Garlic & Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops, mashed potatoes, green beans
T- Grilled Sesame Chicken, brown rice, stir fry veggies
F- Poor Boys, chips, veggie tray
S- Cook out - Hamburgers, macaroni and cheese, cottage cheese, applesauce (I'm anxious for summer)

I'm proud to post my menus on Org Junkie. Come join us for others like me that menu plan.  There are great recipes and ideas out there!

Full Week Menu Plan:
Blank menu like above here.
Above is an example of the menu planning I have done for next week. It is important to realize menu planning is a rough draft. I add and subtract food throughout the day. However, the basic plan is to get in enough of the right types of foods (based on the food pyramid) and keep my calories between 1600-1700.

Thanks to Craftastical and Free Digital Scrapbooking for the great graphics I used to design.

TZ Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment