Spinach Pull Apart
From Jenny Mac's Lip Smack
3 Tbsp butter, melted
2 Tbsp garlic canola oil
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
4 oz. Fat Free cream cheese
3 Laughing Cow Light Swiss cheese wedges
3 Tbsp. fat free mayonnaise
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese
1 box (9oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp. pepper
2 cans reduced fat Crescent Rolls
1 cup marinara sauce.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray bundt pan with non stick spray. In a small bowl, mix butter, garlic powder and garlic oil (I just make some by heating up some canola oil with a few cloves of garlic, store in clean bottle with garlic cloves).
2. In a medium bowl, mix cream cheeses, mayo, spinach and seasonings. Stir until blended and set aside.
3. Unroll crescent doughs, separate into triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise to make a total of 32 triangles. Stretch or press 1 triangle slightly, being careful not to tear it.
4. Spoon 1 Tbsp. spinach mixture onto center of triangle; pull doug around nixture into a ball. Press edges to seal. Repeat with remaining triangles.
5. Roll each ball in butter mixture; layer in pan. Bake 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Place heatproof serving plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Remove pan. Cool 10 minutes longer. Serve warm with marinara sauce.
Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 cans (16.3 oz each) Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 12-cup fluted tube cake pan.
2. In large plastic food-storage bag, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon. Separate dough into a total of 16 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Shake in bag to coat. Arrange in pan. Mix brown sugar and butter; pour over biscuit pieces.
3. Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate; pull apart to serve. Serve warm.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Heat oven to 375°F. Bake 33 to 37 minutes.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft):
Heat oven to 375°F. Bake 33 to 37 minutes
Print this recipe