From Moms Who Think
8 ounces fusili (spiral) pasta
6 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, sliced
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain, then return to pot.
2. Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic for 5 minutes. Remove garlic slices, and discard.
3. Pour oil over pasta in pot, and toss to evenly coat.
4. Sprinkle ¾ of the Parmesan cheese onto pasta, and stir until evenly distributed.
5. Transfer to serving dish. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan and parsley.
Pairs nicely with Mozzarella Chicken
Print this recipe