**FREEZER MEALS **
We've all seen the posts, Pinterest and blogs are full of them - Make-Ahead-Freezer Meal Plans. I have decided it is time to jump on this band wagon and see what happens. I will be enlisting my daughters assistance. She has recently rented her first place and is experiencing meal planning of her own.
This is my plan:I am planning my method of madness. We are going to get together on Sundays and start small, then build.
- Chop veggies and fruits that we have left over from the week into baggies for quick use.
- Sounds easy enough. This will be for quick adds and so they do not go bad.
- Make ahead 3 lunches.
- Mini Ham and Cheese Bagel Sandwiches
- Ham and Cheese Cornbread Muffins
- PB&J Sandwiches - typical prep and placed in baggies (testing this out, not sure how the bread will fair).
- variety of raw veggies and fruits
- Orange slices into half moons and placed in baggies
- Grapes, removed from stems and placed in baggies
- Divide mini carrots into baggies.
- Slice up peppers and place in baggies.
- Make 3 dishes.