Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Vegetarianism

I'm going to start a new mini series featuring vegetarian dishes. Let me clarify before I start. There are several types of vegetarians and several reasons to eat this way. My oldest child (17 years old) has explored this off and on over the last couple of years and is back to not eating chicken, beef, or pork. She does however (at the moment) eat fish, eggs, and cheese. Which I respond with "THANK GOD" because I live in a small town in the middle of nowheresville and we don't have ample supplies of anything "fancy" as on store associate called it on a recent trip to the local grocery. And what we do have access to is expensive. So.... with that said... for those wanting no fish, cheese and egg recipes, I apologize. Please feel free to share your recipes with me as well. I could use all the help I can get. :) Oh and this is a picky eater that doesn't like tomatoes among several other things. For her it's not a "health" thing, it's an animal cruelty thing. I just don't want this to become a pass for Junk Food Fest 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment