Sunday, February 13, 2011

What's for Dinner

What's for Dinner?
I'm trying something a little different this week. I'm going to post several breakfast and dinner options for the week. I typically eat leftovers, salad or turkey wrap for lunch - so too boring to list on here. But instead of assigning a day, I'm going to be a little more flexible. We'll see how we like it.

Breakfasts:
Bagel, cream cheese, fruit
Oatmeal, fruit
Mini Quiche, fruit
French Toast, fruit
Mug Scramble, fruit

Dinners:
Crockpot Roast, mashed potatoes, green beans
Worlds Greatest Burger, Sweet Potato Fries, Applesauce, Cottage Cheese
Crockpot Lasagna, Wedge Salad, garlic bread
Chicken Tetrazzini, peas
Salsa Chicken Fiesta, Mexicorn



I'm proud to post my menus on Org Junkie. Come join us for others like me that menu plan.  There are great recipes and ideas out there!





Print
TZ Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment